Source: Editorial Board
We’re counting down our Top 10 most-read stories of the year from our website.
Come take a trip down memory lane with us and see what readers were most interested in reading in 2022.
10. Former Fayetteville City Council Member Val Applewhite Seeks NC Senate Seat In Cumberland County
9. Valerie Jordan Is Running For The NC Senate Because ‘People In Eastern North Carolina Have Been Left Behind For Too Long’
8. Meet The Candidates For The NC Supreme Court
7. Your Guide to the Right-Wing Extremists Trying to Take Over NC School Boards: Part 1
6. State Senate Candidate Mary Wills Bode Will ‘Work Tirelessly’ To Ensure Access To Reproductive Healthcare
5. Rep. Rachel Hunt Will Bring Strong Support Of Reproductive Rights To NC Senate
4. Extreme Views, Conspiracy Theories, and Racism Highlight a Packed School Board Race in Johnston County
3. Reproductive Freedom Is On The Ballot This November. Sen. Sydney Batch Is Ready To Defend It.
2. In North Carolina, Reproductive Health Access Will Be Decided In Down Ballot Races
1. Rep. Jeff Zenger Accepted Thousands In Campaign Cash From Developers, Introduced Bills To Benefit Them